Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Humble beginnings


This is throwback from a while ago; recalling how it all begins - with free-flowing guidelines, values to indicate light & shadow and a few dark notes to define the features. There's something about unfinished work that I find very appealing; and I love this cast for the endearing emotion it carries. I read this somewhere, and I think it true - Its not so much just the eyes but also the lips that hold the key to the expression.

I came across this sketch recently and I thought it would be apt for a post to commemorate the humble beginnings of this blog. I am pleased to note the 3000+ views!! Heartfelt gratitude to all the dutiful followers and to the new few who may have stumbled upon it by pure chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts !