Thursday, June 6, 2013

On Track


In SF, you get to see tracks on the road and it always makes me wonder if I am on the right lane! In the picture, I liked the steel tracks that were glinting in the shadows in a blue-y hue, it was simply beautiful. This was the last painting I did at the workshop and had an hour to work on it before we had to pack and leave. I do like the movement in this one. I am beginning to think that I have a thing for yellow cars. I want to reach for the camera every time I see one!

Some of the draw winners have already received their 'Golden' Magnets and I am more than happy to know that they enjoy having it on their fridge and ever better - that it reminds them of their doggies :) Cindy McDonough has posted a picture on her blog, here!

Post update: Adding the only progress shot that I have for the cab above - The outline drawn and the first dab of saturated color applied:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts !